Online streaming of classes is available with paid membership. TRX straps are available for rent with a $100 deposit refundable upon return.
FWH Class Procedures
- All clients must first use hand sanitizer or wash hands thoroughly before entering the main studio.
- No sharing of equipment is permitted during class.
- Equipment (including mats and TRX straps) will be cleaned and given 24 hours minimum sanitation time between use.
- All studio doors (except bathrooms) will remain open to eliminate unnecessary surface cross-contamination.
- We recommend bringing your own water. We also have water bottles available. Our water cooler is available at your discretion.
- Trainings will be designed for 50 minutes or less to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all equipment before and after each training session. This will include TRX handles, mats and additional training tools.
- Instructors will lead classes from a more contained space. A current liability waiver must be signed exempting Franklin Wheelhouse and it’s participants from any and all liability relating to the COVID-19.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please refrain from studio classes. Franklin Wheelhouse has the right to deny participation if there is cause for concern.
- This FWH plan may change as new information becomes available.
FWH Cleanliness Provisions
- Franklin Wheelhouse is cleaned and disinfected daily and between classes. This includes door handles, floors, equipment, surfaces, etc. We will continue to thoroughly clean before and after every class to ensure all equipment and surfaces are sanitized.
- We have purchased new mats and TRX Straps. All our mats are constructed with environmentally friendly TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) closed cell foam. They are 100% latex, PVC, phthalates and chloride free. *TPE is key as it denotes no water or body fluid absorption.
- We operate on a medical grade HVAC and filtration system. Humidity levels are below 50% and air temperature is programmed at 66 degrees. All filters are checked and replaced timely.
- We use Mat-Kleen in spray bottles to clean equipment and surfaces. Mat-Kleen is a phosphate-free disinfectant cleaner designed to clean, deodorize and disinfect all TPE and non-porous surfaces. Matt-Kleen is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal (including HIV-1, HBV and HCV) and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- We use Zep on our Floors and hard surfaces which reportedly kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria including HIV, MRSA and influenza. This product is suggested for use against the coronavirus.